AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (DOP-C01)
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training Course Highlights
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training Course Learnings
Automate all the services provided by AWS.
Gain real-world experience by performing operations.
Learn how to deploy serverless applications.
Using AWS Cloud to implement DevOps culture and practices.
Implement CI\CD best practices on Amazon Web Services.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training Course Curriculam
In this module, you will be introduced to important aspects of DevOps and Amazon Web Services. Also, you will get to know about the necessary security concepts required to manage your account and data on the AWS platform.
· Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
· Why DevOps on Cloud?
· Introduction to AWS
· DevOps using AWS
· Security Management – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
· Trusted Advisor
· Governance Strategies
· Login AWS Management Console using MFA
· Trusted Advisor
· Enabling Governance using AWS Config
· Set Alerts and Budget for your AWS Account
In this module, you will learn how to automate Software Development Lifecycle using various automated AWS development tools.
- AWS CodeStar
- Working of Code Commit
- Deploy an application using Codepipeline
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Template
- Intrinsic Functions & Conditions
- Stack Creation
- Advanced CloudFormation Concepts
- CloudFormation Stack Updates
- CloudFormation Resource Deletion Policy
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Hardcoding the name of an S3 bucket using CloudFormation
- How to create an S3 bucket using the intrinsic function.
- Using helper scripts to create an EC2 instance
- Using Lambda Functions to create a Custom Resource
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Platform Updates
- Docker in Elastic Beanstalk
- Extending Beanstalk using extensions
- Alarms and Notification
- Using Beanstalk, deploy DynamoDB web applications
- Using Docker and Beanstalk, deploy your application
- A Beanstalk deployment that is immutable
- Using the .ebextensions for beanstalk instances, creating cron jobs
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks Deployment
- OpsWorks Auto-Healing
- Using OpsWorks Stack, deploy an application
- Integrating CloudFormation with OpsWorks
- Introduction to CloudWatch
- CloudWatch Metrics: EC2, ELB, and Auto Scaling metrics
- Custom Metrics
- CloudWatch Alarms
- CloudWatch Agent
- CloudWatch Logs
- Introduction to CloudTrail
- System Manager
- Concepts required to set-up event-driven automated actions
- Set Amazon CloudWatch to notify when CPU utilization is greater than 85% for an instance
- Store logs in S3 and enable CloudTrail
- Elastic IP
- Multi region and multi AZs
- Data Management in Amazon RDS
- Dynamo DB
- Provisioning elasticity using Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling
- Horizontal and vertical scaling
- Auto-Scaling Lifecycle
- Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Overcome single Point of Failure
- Implementation of a load balancer and auto-scaling for a fault-tolerant and highly available system
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- To Push An Image Into ECR
- Using the Fargate launch type to host a website inside ECS
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Guide
- Certification Exam Questionnaires
Training And Package Fee
Designed to get you trained with the core knowledge.
Designed to make you job ready with knowledge, experience, and grooming.
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training Course Outcomes
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn certification for devops after completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles you can play?
Managing Cloud Architecture
Being involved in cloud migration activities and architecture and guiding their company to avoid the risk associated with it.
Integration of Pipelines
Keep implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) across the cloud whenever necessary.
Use best in class cloud security solutions and keep the necessary systems upto date.
They are the bridge between the business and technical side of the cloud adoption in any organisation.
Solve problems across all platforms and application domains and troubleshoot the systems.
Recommend the best architecture process and improvements to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
Know before you Start
You will learn how to design, build and maintain secure systems.
You will learn about the AWS Cloud including services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and more.
You will also learn how to design and build fault-tolerant distributed systems for web applications, big data analytics, mobile backends and other scalable applications.
SDLC Automation Company configuration management, infrastructure as code, and more.
Monitoring and recording The Automation of Policies and Standards Incident and Event Response Strategies Highly available, tolerant of failure, and having a plan for a disaster.
DevOps is a methodology for agile software development. It focuses on communication and collaboration between software developers, quality assurance engineers, IT operations staff, and other members of the software development team.
By using a DevOps approach, organizations can more quickly deliver software that meets business needs while maintaining high-quality standards.
An AWS DevOps credential validates an individual’s knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and their application in cloud computing development life cycles.
During this course you will learn how to set up and configure Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon S3, AWS CloudFormation, and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
You will also learn how to monitor your application using Amazon CloudWatch, troubleshoot common issues, scale your application with Auto Scaling Groups, and continuously deliver applications with code deployments.
Throughout this certification course, you will learn to use a variety of tools, including these ones
Skills You Will Gain
The exam has 120 multiple choice questions and is a timed exam. To pass, you need a 70% or better on the exam which is determined by your total number of correct answers divided by your total number of attempted questions. You are allowed three attempts at passing the DOP-C01 AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam.
It is not difficult to learn how to pass AWS DevOps training certification (DOP-C01). The cost of AWS DevOps certification (DOP-C01) is about $300.00 for one-time registration fee, $300.00 for exam fee, and $250.00 for exam retake fee if you fail your first try. You will have to purchase additional materials for about $50.00 or more if you decide that studying by yourself will not work out as well as you expected it would.
In order to pass the AWS DevOps Engineer Certification exam, you need a solid understanding of cloud computing and its various subsystems.
You also need a deep knowledge of DevOps best practices, such as configuration management and automation, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring and observability, containers, serverless computing, disaster recovery planning, security in the cloud paradigm.
Finally, you must understand how these practices are implemented with AWS services such as Amazon S3 or Amazon EC2.
Designed by industry-experienced expert, the Thinkcloudly DevOps Course covers everything needed to clear the AWS DevOps Certification exam and pursue a DevOps position.