Live Projects Yes
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (DOP-C01)
Upskill for your Dream Job
Automate all the services provided by AWS.
Gain real-world experience by performing operations.
Learn how to deploy serverless applications.
Using AWS Cloud to implement DevOps culture and practices.
Implement CI\CD best practices on Amazon Web Services.
In this module, you will be introduced to important aspects of DevOps and Amazon Web Services. Also, you will get to know about the necessary security concepts required to manage your account and data on the AWS platform.
· Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
· Why DevOps on Cloud?
· Introduction to AWS
· DevOps using AWS
· Security Management – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
· Trusted Advisor
· Governance Strategies
· Login AWS Management Console using MFA
· Trusted Advisor
· Enabling Governance using AWS Config
· Set Alerts and Budget for your AWS Account
In this module, you will learn how to automate Software Development Lifecycle using various automated AWS development tools.
- AWS CodeStar
- Working of Code Commit
- Deploy an application using Codepipeline
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Template
- Intrinsic Functions & Conditions
- Stack Creation
- Advanced CloudFormation Concepts
- CloudFormation Stack Updates
- CloudFormation Resource Deletion Policy
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Hardcoding the name of an S3 bucket using CloudFormation
- How to create an S3 bucket using the intrinsic function.
- Using helper scripts to create an EC2 instance
- Using Lambda Functions to create a Custom Resource
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Platform Updates
- Docker in Elastic Beanstalk
- Extending Beanstalk using extensions
- Alarms and Notification
- Using Beanstalk, deploy DynamoDB web applications
- Using Docker and Beanstalk, deploy your application
- A Beanstalk deployment that is immutable
- Using the .ebextensions for beanstalk instances, creating cron jobs
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks Deployment
- OpsWorks Auto-Healing
- Using OpsWorks Stack, deploy an application
- Integrating CloudFormation with OpsWorks
- Introduction to CloudWatch
- CloudWatch Metrics: EC2, ELB, and Auto Scaling metrics
- Custom Metrics
- CloudWatch Alarms
- CloudWatch Agent
- CloudWatch Logs
- Introduction to CloudTrail
- System Manager
- Concepts required to set-up event-driven automated actions
- Set Amazon CloudWatch to notify when CPU utilization is greater than 85% for an instance
- Store logs in S3 and enable CloudTrail
- Elastic IP
- Multi region and multi AZs
- Data Management in Amazon RDS
- Dynamo DB
- Provisioning elasticity using Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling
- Horizontal and vertical scaling
- Auto-Scaling Lifecycle
- Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Overcome single Point of Failure
- Implementation of a load balancer and auto-scaling for a fault-tolerant and highly available system
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- To Push An Image Into ECR
- Using the Fargate launch type to host a website inside ECS
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Guide
- Certification Exam Questionnaires
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
Upskill for your Dream Job
What roles can a AWS Certified DevOps Engineer play?
Managing Cloud Architecture
Being involved in cloud migration activities and architecture and guiding their company to avoid the risk associated with it.
Integration of Pipelines
Keep implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) across the cloud whenever necessary.
They are the bridge between the business and technical side of the cloud adoption in any organisation.
Solve problems across all platforms and application domains and troubleshoot the systems.
Use best in class cloud security solutions and keep the necessary systems upto date.
Recommend the best architecture process and improvements to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.