- CoursesAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness Analyst
- Log In
Live Projects Yes
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
Welcome to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course!Learn and Pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam | On-Demand Training | Hands-On Labs | Quizzes | Live-Projects | Become JOB Ready
AWS certified Cloud Practitioner course is one of the top cloud certifications which AWS offers. This cloud computing training from AWS aims to help people learn the basics of Cloud Computing without getting too technical. This AWS Cloud Practitioner certification course is led by professionals who want to teach you how to own the cloud. It’ll cover the shared responsibility model, Amazon CloudWatch, and other concepts of AWS so that you can be a certified Cloud Practitioner.
Many major IT companies like Cognizant, Capgemini, and Amazon are hiring AWS architects in US.
According to Indeed, there are 185000+ AWS jobs available in US.
An AWS expert in US earns a salary of $1,31,567 a year according to Glassdoor.
Thinkcloudly provides the most comprehensive and one of the best AWS training. Our AWS training provides you with first hand experience in AWS functions such as Cloud Front, CloudTrail, IAM, EC2, and S3. Upon successfully completing this training, you will be proficient in AWS services. AWS is the leader in cloud computing. It provides various certifications that cover a range of topics. As of 2025, Amazon Web Services is going to lead the public cloud adoption, which is why AWS cloud practitioners salary is $100K per annum on an average.
Upskill for your Dream Job
Identify the working definition of AWS Cloud.
Compare and contrast on-premises, hybrid cloud, and all-in-one cloud.
Understanding AWS’s global infrastructure.
Understanding the benefits of the AWS Cloud.
Get resources, including digital and virtual classroom training, videos, hands-on labs
The purpose of this module is to introduce you to the different services provided by AWS. This module will provide you with an overview of what you need to architect an application.
- Classic Data Centre
- Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service Models and Deployment Models
- Service Comparison: AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its Benefits
- AWS Regions and Replication of data between the Regions
- Availability Zones and High Availability
- Ways to access AWS: CLI and Console
- Sign-up for AWS free-tier account
- Explore Console and Configure CLI
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is based on EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud). Learn about EC2 instances and their usage in this module. Topics:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Security Groups in AWS
- Authentication through Key-pair
- Hardware Tenancy – Shared vs. Dedicated
- Networking Layer in EC2: VPC
- Public IP vs. Elastic IP
- Elastic Block Store (EBS), Its Features and Volume Types
- Elastic File System (EFS) and Its Features
- EBS vs. EFS
- Host your website inside EC2
- Create an AMI
- Create an Elastic IP
- Attaching an EBS volume externally
- To create a snapshot
- Mount EFS volumes
Learn how different Amazon security services can help safeguard your application and AWS account in this module.
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Various access policies
- AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM),
- AWS Single Sign-On (SSO)
- AWS Security & Encryption: KMS, CloudHSM, Shield, WAF, Guard Duty
- API keys service access
- Best practices for IAM
- AWS billing
- Create new users
- Create and manage roles in AWS
- Create and configure Policies
- Configuring Strong and Secure Authentication
- Configure WAF to Protect Website from Attacks
- Monitoring Malicious Activity
The objective of this module is to provide an understanding of the different Object Storage Services provided by Amazon Web Services, to determine when to use specific services and to optimize the costs of storage.
- Traditional vs. Cloud Storage Cost
- Cloud Storage
- Different Storage Options Available on AWS
- Simple Storage Service (S3) and Its Components
- Difference Between S3, EBS and EFS
- Bucket Policy and Access Control List(ACL)
- Versioning in AWS
- Cross-Region Replication (CRR)
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Storage Classes in S3
- Lifecycle Policy of S3 Bucket
- Hosting a Static Website on Amazon S3
- Versioning in AWS S3
- Replicating data across regions
- Accessing a static website through CloudFront
- File Share via AWS Storage Gatewa
During this module, you will learn about the different database services that AWS has to offer for handling structured and unstructured data. Topics:
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- RDS IAM Authentication
- ElastiCache: Working,
- Redis vs Memcached
- Amazon RedShift
- Kinesis: AWS Kinesis Data Streams
- AWS Lake Formation
- Storing an application data in MySQL DB using RDS
- Creating Tables, loading sample data and running queries
- Moving an Airline data From S3 to AWS Redshift
- Design Solution using Amazon Kinesis Data Steam
You will learn about load balancing, auto-scaling, and Route 53 in this module. Topics:
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Features of ELB
- Launch Templates and Configurations
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling and policy
- Working of Route 53
- Various Routing Policies
- Create a Classic Load Balancer
- Create a Network Load Balancer
- Work with Application Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling and Scaling policy
- Use of Route 53 Traffic Flow Feature
We will cover AWS’s Application services for sending e-mails, notifications, and processing message queues in this module. Topics:
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- Implement SES
- Working of SNS
- SQS and ASG with SQS
- Amazon Event Bridge
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- Monitor status of EC2 instance using Event Bridge and SNS.
- Manage tightly coupled architecture using Amazon SQS.
- Coordinate application logic by using AWS Step Functions.
You will learn about the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud in this module. With VPC, you will learn about implementing network connectivity using public and private subnets. Topics:
- VPC – Benefits and Components
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT : Network Address Translation
- VPC peering
- Private Link
- AWS CloudWatch.
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- Trusted Advisor
- Creating a VPC and attach it to an EC2 instance
- Accessing Internet inside Private Subnet using NAT Gateway
- Connect two instances in different VPC’s
- Monitoring Application Metrics Using CloudWatch
- Auditing Amazon Cloud Services via AWS CloudTrail
- Explore Trusted Advisor
You will learn about AWS configuration management tools and services in this module.
- Infrastructure as Code
- Introduction to AWS OpsWorks
- AWS OpsWorks services and its components
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate
- AWS OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprise
- Auto Healing
- Elastic Beanstalk and its components
- Beanstalk v/s OpsWorks v/s CloudFormation
- Create Cloud Formation templates using both JSON and YMAL
- AWS OpsWorks Stack
- Deploy a Web Application with DynamoDB using Beanstalk
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's
Upskill for your Dream Job
What roles can a AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner play?
Managing Cloud Architecture
Being involved in cloud migration activities and architecture and guiding their company to avoid the risk associated with it.
Integration of Pipelines
Keep implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) across the cloud whenever necessary.
They are the bridge between the business and technical side of the cloud adoption in any organisation.
Solve problems across all platforms and application domains and troubleshoot the systems.
Use best in class cloud security solutions and keep the necessary systems upto date.
Recommend the best architecture process and improvements to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
Know before you Start
An online AWS training can teach you all about the fundamentals of cloud computing and help prepare you for your certification exam. The AWS certification exams are designed in such a way that they can be taken by anyone with basic knowledge in cloud computing. Passing the exams isn’t easy, but our online training will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
All the world’s biggest enterprises cannot survive without cloud computing. It has become a necessity. Since a variety of companies are adopting the cloud infrastructure, AWS training and certification can give you access to virtually unlimited job opportunities. Due to their complete focus on real-world industry applications, our AWS courses are clearly advantageous.
We do not need any IT experience or prerequisites for this AWS Cloud training. It has been created with the individual who is inexperienced in IT in mind and want to learn about Cloud solutions for IT from the basics.
Our AWS training program will prepare you to master AWS Cloud from the ground up and pass the AWS certification exam on your first attempt. It’s easy to build a successful career in AWS with our well-designed course, which gives you lifetime access to course materials.
It is indeed worth your time and effort to become an AWS Cloud Practitioner. In 2022, cloud computing knowledge, especially AWS knowledge, will remain a must for IT professionals. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore AWS certifications in order to stand out.
Skills You Will Gain
Thinkcloudly is a pioneer in helping people entering IT to make their first steps into the field from a non-IT background.
We offer a wide range of job oriented courses to accommodate people starting from scratch.
In thinkcloudly, you can be taught various skills and prepared for your job interview by a full-fledged team of IT professionals.
As well as Resume preparation, LinkedIn profile grooming, and Job profile marketing services of thinkcloudly will help you to schedule interviews fast and ensure that your job profile stands out among other candidates.
It takes about 4-6 months of study time to get AWS certified. The length varies by person, but it is a reasonable expectation for most people. It’s worth noting that this is just for one certification, and not any other certifications from different cloud providers.
If you are unsure how long it will take you to prepare for the exam, there are a few things you can do:
AWS Solutions Architect certification exam passing score is 720 out of 1000, which is 72 percent. Here are some tips for passing:
In addition to being displayed on your screen shortly after the examination has been completed and submitted, results will also be sent to the address attached to your registration. you can view your results in the “Achieved Certifications” section five days after passing the exam.
Our Students Work at
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
With a 32% market share among the major cloud services today, we have plenty of AWS Cloud practitioner jobs available.
The average AWS cloud practitioner salary in the US is $114,334, according to Payscale.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
Upskill for your Dream Job