AWS Cloud Practitioner
Welcome to the AWS Cloud Practitioner course.
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is one of the top cloud certifications in which AWS offers. This cloud computing training from AWS aims to help people learn the basics of Cloud Computing without getting too technical. The course helps one build a foundation while also covering more advanced concepts like security and analytics, which are important for those in business roles such as sales, finance, or purchasing who need an overall understanding of how it works?
This ‘AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification course’ aims to guide you through all topics from basic concepts to advance ones so that you can pass your certification exam at ease with flying colors!
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
In this module, you will be introduced to the requirements of becoming an AWS Cloud Practitioner by completing a certification preparation course and learn about cloud computing concepts.
- Learning Path Introduction
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Key Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Use Cases
AWS compute services are a collection of options for your specific needs. This module will dive into the fundamental elements and discuss features that make them advantageous to use in comparison with other types of hosting platforms.
- What is Compute in AWS?
- AWS Compute
- EC2 – Elastic Compute Cloud
- ECS – Elastic Container Service
- ECR – Elastic Container Registry
- EKS – Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Batch
- Amazon Lightsail
Set Up Your First Amazon EC2 Instance (Windows)
Amazon Elastic Block Store allows you to run high performance and scalable storage volumes. This short module will introduce you the service, its key features and benefits as well as how it works with Amazon EC2 instances.
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Overview of EBS
This module explains how to implement both Elastic Load Balancing and Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling. We will discuss the benefits of implementing them together, as well as explain each system’s individual functions.
- Elastic Load Balancing
- What is an Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)?
- SSL Server Certificates
- Application Load Balancers
- Network Load Balancers
- Classic Load Balancers
- EC2 Auto Scaling
- EC2 Auto Scaling
- Components of EC2 Auto Scaling
- Using ELB and Auto Scaling Together
This course will introduce you to the Amazon Web Services Storage Solutions, like S3 and Glacier. You’ll also learn about how they compare to AWS Elastic File System (EFS)
- Amazon Elastic File System
This module explains how and when to use Amazon S3, AWS Storage Gateway, and AWS Snowball for backup purposes. All three are great options that can be used in various ways depending on what a business needs at the time of recovery or if they need it quickly as well.
- Disaster Recovery
- Where does Cloud Storage fit in DR?
- Considerations when planning an AWS DR Storage Solution
- AWS Storage Services
- Using Amazon S3 as a Data Backup Solution
- Using AWS Snowball for Data Transfer
- Using AWS Storage Gateway for on-premise data backup
In this module, you will cover the AWS Virtual Private Cloud and its associated networking components.
- VPC Fundamentals
- What is a VPC?
- VPC Security and Control
- Network Access Control Lists (NACLs)
- Security Groups
- NAT Gateway
- Bastion Hosts
- VPC Connectivity
- VPN & Direct Connect
- VPC Peering
- Transit Gateway
- Logging in to the Amazon Web Services Console
- Creating a VPC
- Creating a VPC subnet
- Creating a VPC Internet Gateway
- Connecting the Internet Gateway to the VPC Route Table
- Creating an EC2 instance
- Allocating and Associating an Elastic IP
This course is going to introduce you two services that are used for DNS and content delivery within AWS: Amazon Route 53 and Amazon CloudFront.
- DNS & Content Delivery on AWS
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon CloudFront
In this course, you’ll learn how to manage AWS Cloud services like CloudTrail and Config. You will also gain insights into things like Trusted Advisor, Personal Health Dashboard and more so that your business can become successful in the cloud with ease!
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- Amazon Trusted Advisor
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS Personal Health Dashboard
This course will help you understand and implement AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM). You’ll learn what it is, how to use it in your organization’s architecture, and more.
- What is Identity & Access Management?
- Users, Groups & Roles
- IAM Policies
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity Federation
- Features of IAM
- Logging in to the Amazon Web Services Console
- Creating an IAM User Group
- Creating an IAM User
- Logging in using the new IAM credentials
- Hide details
In this course, we will explore three different AWS services that can be used to protect your cloud environments from malicious activity. These services include Amazon Web Services WAF (AWS WAF), Firewall Manager, and Shield.
- What is WAF and What Does it Do?
- Overview of Firewall Manager
- What is AWS Shield?
In this course, you’ll learn about important billing and cost management services that will help your business grow. We’ll go over the different types of each service as well as when they can best be used to serve your needs!
- Cost Management and Customer Support
- Billing & Cost Management Services
- AWS Customer Support
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals. As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.