Are you interested in becoming a certified AWS DevOps Engineer?
If so, look no further! This course is designed specifically with that goal in mind. It will teach you how to implement CI/CD pipeline principles and Immutable Infrastructure & Deployment Strategies on the Amazon Web Services platform using services such-code suites or Elastic Beanstalk -all while incorporating real-world examples throughout your studies. Plus, several case studies provide hands-on projects where applicants can apply what they learn about architectural best practices into everyday work environments—it centers right around those too!.
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
In this module, you will be introduced to important aspects of DevOps and Amazon Web Services. Also, you will get to know about the necessary security concepts required to manage your account and data on the AWS platform.
- Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- DevOps using AWS
- Security Management – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Trusted Advisor
- Governance Strategies
- Creating policies to grant all administrative or limited privileges to a new user
- Login AWS Management Console using MFA
- Trusted Advisor
- Enabling Governance using AWS Config
- Set Alerts and Budget for your AWS Account
- AWS CodeStar
- Working of Code Commit
- Deploy an application using Codepipeline
In this module, you will learn about CloudFormation and how to use it for modeling AWS resources. You’ll also get a sense of what makes cloud computing secure in general and specifically within the context of using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Template
- Intrinsic Functions & Conditions
- Stack Creation
- Advanced CloudFormation Concepts
- CloudFormation Stack Updates
- CloudFormation Resource Deletion Policy
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Hardcoding the name of an S3 bucket using CloudFormation
- How to create an S3 bucket using the intrinsic function.
- Using helper scripts to create an EC2 instance
- Using Lambda Functions to create a Custom Resource
In this module, you will learn what Elastic Beanstalk is and how to deploy your application there. You’ll also find out about the many tools available for monitoring your web applications in Elastic Beanstalk.
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Platform Updates
- Docker in Elastic Beanstalk
- Extending Beanstalk using extensions
- Alarms and Notification
- Using Beanstalk, deploy DynamoDB web applications
- Using Docker and Beanstalk, deploy your application
- A Beanstalk deployment that is immutable
- Using the .ebextensions for beanstalk instances, creating cron jobs
In this module, you will learn the nitty-gritty of AWS OpsWorks and how to create stacks with configuration management.
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks Deployment
- OpsWorks Auto-Healing
- Using OpsWorks Stack, deploy an application
- Integrating CloudFormation with OpsWorks
In this module, you will learn about CloudWatch and how to implement event-driven automated actions.
- Introduction to CloudWatch
- CloudWatch Metrics: EC2, ELB, and Auto Scaling metrics
- Custom Metrics
- CloudWatch Alarms
- CloudWatch Agent
- CloudWatch Logs
- Introduction to CloudTrail
- System Manager
- Concepts required to set-up event-driven automated actions
- Set Amazon CloudWatch to notify when CPU utilization is greater than 85% for an instance
- Store logs in S3 and enable CloudTrail
- Elastic IP
- Multi region and multi AZs
- Data Management in Amazon RDS
- Dynamo DB
- Provisioning elasticity using Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling
- Horizontal and vertical scaling
- Auto-Scaling Lifecycle
- Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Overcome single Point of Failure
- Implementation of a load balancer and auto-scaling for a fault-tolerant and highly available system
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- To Push An Image Into ECR
- Using the Fargate launch type to host a website inside ECS
Exam questionnaires are the most important part of any certification exam. This module will help you understand a little more about how they work and how to best prepare for them!
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Guide
- Certification Exam Questionnaires
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals. As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.