Welcome to the AWS Cloud Security course.
By taking this AWS Training for Security, you will have an in-depth overview of all AWS security services, learning about AWS recommended security practices, and about the security features of AWS key services including computing, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to use AWS services and tools to automatically, continually monitor, and manage to react to security breaches.
In addition, you will gain experience in implementing a secure infrastructure on AWS by learning how to design a secure environment that protects your data from unauthorized access or malicious activity.
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
- Course Expectations
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Encryption at rest
- Encryption in transit
- Encryption Basics
- Introduction to the Key Management Service
- Encrypting and Decrypting
- Working with Keys
- Controlling Access
- AWS KMS and Simple Storage Service
- AWS KMS and Simple Storage Service – Demo
- AWS KMS and EBS
- Importing your key material
- AWS KMS – Additional Aspects
- DynamoDB Encryption
- Using your own key pair for EC2
- Cloud HSM
- AWS Security
- Securing your account
- Incident Response Plan
- What happens if resources have been compromised
- Penetration Testing
- AWS Inspector
- S3 Lifecycle policies
- IAM Policies
- IAM Policies – Demo
- S3 Bucket Policies
- S3 Bucket Policy Conditions – Demo
- IAM Roles
- IAM Roles – Demo
- IAM Policies Additional aspects
- Cross Account Roles
- Cross Account Access – Further aspects
- Cross Account Roles – External ID Demo
- AWS Organizations
- S3 Pre-Signed URLs
- Cloudfront – Private Content
- AWS Cognito
- Encryption of data in transit
- VPC Security – Introduction
- Security Groups – Demo
- Network Access Control Lists – Demo
- Elastic Load Balancer Security Groups
- NAT Instances and Gateways
- NAT gateway – Demo
- VPC Peering
- VPC peering – Demo
- Mitigation against DDoS attacks
- Windows AD and DNS Security
- VPC Endpoints
- VPC Endpoints and KMS
- How to tackle packet inspection on AWS EC2 Instances
- Web Application Firewall
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- Security for AWS VPC
- CloudTrail Demo
- CloudTrail File Validation
- Cloud Trail Logs from Multiple accounts
- Cloudwatch Logs – Using the agent
- Monitoring your KMS Keys
- VPC Flow Logs
- AWS Config Service
- AWS Config – Using Rules
- AWS Systems Manager – Introduction
- AWS Systems Manager – Inventory
- AWS Systems Manager – Run Command
- AWS Systems Manager – Parameter Store
- AWS Systems Manager – Agent Troubleshooting
- AWS Systems Manager – Patch Manager
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals. As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.