This Microsoft Azure certification training helps you achieve the title of Azure Solutions Architect. You will learn how to design cloud-based solutions using these services effectively in this course that covers advanced networking, authentication and security configurations for infrastructure, PaaS applications as well as end-to-end solution deployments on various platforms.
Azure cloud computing is currently very popular in the market and a great opportunity to make your career. If you are ready to become an Azure Cloud Architect, this course will help you get there!
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
In this module, we will discover what cloud computing is and why we need it. We will talk about several cloud computing models and the differences between traditional computing and cloud computing. We will also learn about the possibilities of cloud computing.
- What is cloud computing?
- Types of cloud
- Comparison between on-prim and cloud computing
- Azure Terminology
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Cloud computing security
- Azure Subscriptions
- Azure Resources
- Azure Free Tier Account
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Resource Manager Template
- Azure Storage
- Types of Azure Storage
- Create a free tier Azure account
- Create a web app service using Azure Portal
- Create and Deploy ARM templates
- Manage Azure Storage account using Storage Explorer
- Manage Azure Cost and Billing Service
In this module, you will learn to deploy and manage various services such as storage accounts, blobs and managed disks. You’ll also discover how virtual networks work with their subnets that are connected by network interfaces (NIC) while NSGs control the access of these resources.
- Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machines in ARM Template
- Overview of Azure Virtual Machine
- Azure Managed Disks
- Azure Blob Storage
- Networking in Azure
- Subnets, NIC, NSG, IP Addresses, DNS
- Create Windows and LINUX Virtual Machines
- Create BLOB Storage using Azure Portal
- Create VM with Storage Account and Managed Disks
- Configure Azure Virtual Network
- Azure Availability Sets
- Azure Availability Zone
- Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Fault Domain
- Update Domain
- Load Balancer
- Application Gateway
- Azure Disk Encryption
- Create a Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Configure VMSS and add custom usage alerts
- Configure VM for Redundancy
- Create Application Gateway
In this module, you will learn to create and configure Function App, Logic App. By the end of it you should be able to deploy apps in Azure environment and secure them with necessary security features.
- Azure App Service Web Apps
- App Service Security
- Serverless Computing Concepts
- Function Apps
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure App Service Logic App
- Using Shell Commands to create Web App
- Background Tasks
- Swagger tool
- Create an App Service Plan
- Create a Web App Instance
- Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Create a Continuous WebJob
- Hybrid Connectivity
- VNet S2S VPN
- VNet Peering
- Service Chaining
- Azure VPN Gateway
- Policy Based Gateway
- Route Based Gateway
- Swagger tool
- Gateway Connections
- Express Route
- VNet Routing
- User Defined Route
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Create a Virtual Network Gateway
- Design User Defined Routes
- Migrate On-Premise Machines to Azure using Azure Site Recovery
In this module, we will explore the Design Patterns such as Azure Architecture Center. You will learn about cloud design patterns and competing consumers pattern from cache-aside pattern in detail which is associated with Microsoft’s Azure Storage Service and Database features.
- Azure Architecture Center
- Cloud design patterns
- Cache-aside pattern
- Sharding Pattern
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Elastic Pool
- Azure Data Lakes
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create and Deploy Azure Data Lake
- Create and Deploy Azure Cosmos DB
This module provides an in-depth knowledge of Azure Service Fabric as a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices. You will also explore Kubernetes Service (AKS) in Azure.
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Container Instance
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Diagnostics Logs
- Deploy an Application in ACI
- Deploy an Application in AKS
- Access Control
- Role Based Access Control
- Authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
- End-to-end encryption
- Azure confidential computing
- SSL and TLS communications
- Azure Key Vault
- Configure Fraud alerts
- Bypass option, trusted IPs
- Managed Service Identity
- Service Principal authentication
- Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Implement Claims-based authorization
- Implement RBAC authorization
- Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption
- Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys
- Azure Messaging Service
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Events Hub
- Azure Events Grid
- Azure Notifications Hub
- Auto Scale Ruling in Azure
- Transient Fault Handling
- Create a Service Bus Queue
- Deploy Service Bus Topics and Subscriptions
- Design and Implement Azure Service Bus
- Enable Auto Scale based on CPU Metrics Or Schedule
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
In this module, you will learn about Azure’s monitoring services. You’ll also get a brief overview on Log Analytics and Service Health as well as App Insights and the Activity log.
- Azure Monitoring
- Azure Analytics
- Azure Alerts
- Azure Resource Metrics
- Azure Activity Log
- Service Health
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure App Insights
- Create and Deploy Alert Rules for Azure Resources
- Analyze the data in your metric database
- Create and Configure Azure Log Analytics
- Deploy Azure App Insights Service
This module we will explore different security and storage design aspects like Authentication, Authorization principles, licensing compliance , PIMs (Platform as a Service Infrastructure), Storage Accounts.
- Authorisation and Authentication
- Authorisation and Authentication Protocols
- Azure AD B2B B2C
- Security and Risk Management
- Licensing & Compliance
- Understanding Azure Storage
- Setting Up Azure Storage
- Designing Storage Access
- Storage Security and Best Practices
- OpenID & OAuth2
- Conditional Access
- Storage Account Creation and Shared Access Signatures
In this module, you will learn about data migration and how to use Microsoft Azure services for migrating your business information.
- Design Migration & Integration Strategy
- Understand Data Protection at Different Stages
- Migration Fundamentals
- Azure Services for Migration
- Migration and Access Using Azure Migrate
This module teaches you about how to reduce costs for the different resources like compute, storage and network.
- Introduction to Design for Cost Optimization
- Azure Cost Calculator and Azure Cost Management
- Minimize Compute Costs
- Minimize Network Costs
- Minimize Storage Costs
- What should be your Monitoring Strategy
- What is Compliance
- What should be the Compliance Strategy
- Understand the Azure Monitoring Service
- Azure Application Insight
- Achieving Compliance with Azure Policy
- Azure Sentinel
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals. As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.