DevOps Online Training Course
DevOps Online Training Course Highlights
DevOps Online Training Course Learnings
Design, deployment and maintenance of the automation process in software development.
Learn how to integrate Jenkins plugins with popular development software.
Understand Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment.
Structure to create applications in containers.
Install Jenkins using docker.
DevOps Online Training Course Curriculam
1. What is Software Development
2. Software Development Life Cycle
3. Traditional Models for SDLC
4. Why Devops?
5. What is Devops?
6. Devops Lifecycle
7. Devops Tools
8. Basics of cloud computing
1. Basics of Linux
2. Server Management in Linux
3. Basics of networking
4. Bash Scripting
5. Basics of scripting
6. Variables, Conditions, Loops, etc.
7. Automating day-to-day admin tasks
1. GIT Features
2. 3-Tree Architecture
3. GIT – Clone /Commit / Push
4. GIT Hub Projects
5. GIT Hub Management
6. GIT Rebase & Merge
7. GIT Stash, Reset, Checkout
8. GIT Clone, Fetch, Pull
1. Introduction to Docker Fundamentals & Docker Containers
2. Build Manage and Distribute Images
3. Docker run, Docker Environmental Variables & Layered Architecture
4. Network, Storage, and Docker Compose
5. Docker Conclusion – Swarm Vs Kubernetes
1. Introduction to Jenkins
2. Create First Job
3. Jenkins Architecture
4. GitHub & Jenkins Build
5. Jenkins Build Jobs & DSL
6. Jenkins DSL & Pipeline
7. Project-1 Maven
8. Artifacts & Email Notification
9. Pipeline Code
10. Timeout, Environment & Credentials
11. CI and CD pipeline with Jenkins.
12. Build CI and CD pipeline with Jenkins
1. Minikube Setup
2. Kubernetes Architecture
3. Kubernetes Pods
4. Replication controller and Replicase
5. Pod Creation using YAML definition file
6. Replication controller and Replicaset
9. Namespace and resource quota
10. Environment, Config Map and Secrets
11. Persistent Volume, Persistent Volume Claim and Storage class
12. Traint and toleration, Node Selector and Node affinity
13. Jobs & DaemonSet
1. Maven Installation
2. Maven Build requirements
3. Maven POM Builds (pom.xml)
4. Maven Build Life Cycle
5. Maven Local Repository (.m2)
6. Maven Global Repository
7. Group ID, Artifact ID, Snapshot
8. Maven Dependencies
9. Maven Plugins
1. Ansible Intro
2. Ad Hoc commands
4. YAML into
6. Project on Continuous Delivery and Configuration Management [Jenkins plus Ansible]
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
DevOps Online Training Course Outcomes
Incorporate your DevOps certification into your resume and increase chances to be shortlisted.
Able to Automate your Jenkins jobs with Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, and the Jenkins Job DSL.
Learn the in-depth basics of Devops online training and see where it's possible to use it.
Become eligible for 106,000+ Devops jobs in United States.
Be prepared for Devops Certification exam.
What roles you can play?
A DevOps engineer is a software developer or system administrator who specializes in the combination of development and operations.
A DevOps Lead needs to be able to bridge the gap between the software engineering team, the QA team and the IT operations team.
A DevOps Manager leads and coordinates the entire DevOps process. They manage operations of the DevOps team and ensuring that everything is running smoothly.
Know before you Start
A AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is a professional who has attained specialized knowledge in the areas of software development, automation, and operations. They are responsible for managing the full lifecycle of an application, from concept to launch. In addition, they can help to ensure that an organization’s systems remain secure and stable over time.
To become a Certified DevOps Expert, an individual must have knowledge and experience in specific areas of technology such as virtualization, cloud computing, database design, scripting, and monitoring. They must also possess strong communication skills and the ability to understand the needs of their customers and work with various stakeholders.
Finally, the Certified DevOps Expert should have the ability to stay up to date on new technologies and trends in the DevOps industry. This will enable them to provide their organization with the best possible solutions for any given challenge.
This DevOps certification course is designed keeping in mind current industry requirements. You will be trained on the following skillsets based on job descriptions posted by companies searching for DevOps engineers. In this online course, you will learn the following aspects: